((C2)) A Hero is Born ((C2)) A Hero is Born

You Know What?

I liked it! Didn't initially hook me from the introduction, but from about 0:25 in, it's a real foot tapper. Props for an original Video Game-type tune as well.

F Zero X Thing F Zero X Thing

Holy--

Okay, I gave you a 10 in originality. Why? Because you'd be the only fucking person to ever do this. You didn't even SING it good. Get outta Newgrounds, you moron.

LoZelda Usher's Hylian Yeah LoZelda Usher's Hylian Yeah

not your best work...

Well, honestly, I didn't like this one that much.
That's the kind of music that might make you want to cut your ears off so they aren't violated again like that. X X
O
You make very good songs, but this wasn't the best choice.

-danbri28

HouseMasta responds:

i really dont care about this song... whateveeer.......

Goldeneye | Janus Complex Goldeneye | Janus Complex

Pretty dang good

I believe he would be referring to Level 16. Level 19 is the Drax Launch Facility.

Anyway, this was a pretty good Goldeneye mix, although there are quite a lot out there.

PokemonX ReMastaFied PokemonX ReMastaFied

Very nicely done.

Honesty, I despise Pokemon. How in the TV show everything always turns out okay, that's just plain cheesy. Now if they only put this music in the show, at least it would sound good. Keep up the good work!

agreed.

thanks for the good review!

Goldeneye "Watch-inated" Goldeneye "Watch-inated"

Perfect doesn't cover it...

Seriously, I just looped this thing over and over while I was doing other work. Keep it up!

HouseMasta responds:

wow thanks a lot! looping is good lol

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Devotion ParagonX9 - Chaoz Devotion

Amazing doesn't cover it.

Seriously, I just looped this thing over and over all day while I was doing other things. It has to really be an exceptional song to get on the main audio page, and you have to be a pretty exceptional artist to hold all those spots.

Mario64|Vanish Cap|Ambient Mix Mario64|Vanish Cap|Ambient Mix

One word-- speechless.

Now THAT is a good song. 'Course, it kind of has to be good, since it's on the first page in the total list of VG remixes. One of the many on my MP3 player.

thanks a lot for the straight 10s! Im extremely happy you enjoyed it

SSBM Break Targets LIVE SSBM Break Targets LIVE

Simply... the best!

I've listened to all your mario remixes (and others as well), but this was my favorite one. They need higher numbers to rate what I really want to rate it. In fact, I have just added those remixes to my MP3 player. Remixes on the go! Woohoo!

-danbri28

HouseMasta responds:

sweet! thanks for your review!

Break the Targets Break the Targets

Excellent.

Without a doubt, the best remix of the song I've heard.

m477zorz responds: