Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

Wow.

Now THAT is a fantastic piece of work there. I wish all parodies could be that authentic (and funny), and you deserve this 10.

Sonic Xtreme Sonic Xtreme

Wow... just... wow.

The visuals, man, the visuals. God, those visuals. Awesome for a flash. You can't really get a feel for their true speed though. The voice acting could use some tweaking too. Otherwise, solid.

Sonic'sQuestForPower3End Sonic'sQuestForPower3End

Oh, Lordy Lordy!

These are the days of Newgrounds. A day where ground breakers like these warm our hearts, care for our souls, and force our fingers to type about it. This is one of the greats that will forever remain in memory for this one person, and hundreds, maybe thousands, of people. Congratulations on finishing a truly unique flash series.

-danbri28

Final Fantasy Madness Final Fantasy Madness

Funny, Surprising, and whatnot.

You know, that was actually pretty funny. I thought it was going to be really weird, what with the fat chocobo attempting to keep flying, but it turned out to be a solid flash. Nice work at the end.

The Story Of F! The Story Of F!

Pretty cool.

With the crappy graphics, I thought this was going to be a n00b movie, but that narration is too damn funny. 4/5.

Mario, to da rescue! Mario, to da rescue!

Okay.. I guess.

Well, not the best flash in the current times, at all, but you put a hell of a lot of effort into it, so I'll say 2/5.

By the way, you messed up the music choice in the credits.

Slowshadow responds:

Yeah I know! Changed my Comment message... Really sorry ParagonX9! Thnx for Watching danbri28! :D

LL - Coffee and Tv LL - Coffee and Tv

Pretty good.

It's a bit entertaining, and good music choice. A solid flash.

BobtehLog responds:

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

Umm... Awesome?!!!

Well, words alone can't describe how completely and utterly GREAT that was. I can't really think of how to, anyway.

I'd like to congragulate you on behalf of making the best ranked flash on Newgrounds! Now that you've pulled it off...

CELEBRATE.

Kerri's Big Invention Kerri's Big Invention

That's-a pretty good.

This is actually a pretty funny video, especially the Metal Gear Solid scene. And BTW, the Final Fantasy scene will change almost every time.

Sonic: Uncut 3 Sonic: Uncut 3

Uh... Awesome?!

*Stammers in disbelief* Seriously, get Paypal. I'm shipping you $100.

Okay, so I don't have that money handy to give out, but heck, it I would, I could.